Atal Bihari Vajpayee Admitted to AIIMS for Routine Check-up
Former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee will be under the supervision of AIIMS Director Randeep Guleria, it said, adding that he has been admitted on doctors' advise.
New Delhi: Former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee, who has been ailing for long, was on Monday admitted to AIIMS for routine check-up and investigations, the BJP said in a statement here.
The 93-year-old leader will be under the supervision of AIIMS Director Randeep Guleria, it said, adding that he has been admitted on doctors' advise.
The BJP stalwart ruled India as prime minister between 1998-2004. As his health deteriorated, he slowly withdrew from public life and has been confined to his residence for many years.
Recommended For You
- Shahid Kapoor, Kiara Advani Are Separated by Distance Not by Emotion in Kabir Singh Song Tera Ban Jaunga
- Bala Devi, 1 of 7 Manipuri Players on Boycott, Receives Call-up to Indian Women's Football Team Camp
- Gautam Gambhir Pads Up By Taking Oath as Lok Sabha MP
- Game of Thrones Star Sophie Turner to Play Boy George in His Biopic?
- Maruti Suzuki Launches BS-VI-Compliant WagonR at Rs 5.10 Lakh
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s