ATM Guard Injured After his Rifle Goes Off Accidentally
A private security guard outside an ATM was on Friday injured when his service rifle allegedly went off accidentally in Baramulla district of Jammu and Kashmir.
Image is used for representation purpose only. (Photo: Reuters)
Srinagar: A private security guard outside an ATM was on Friday injured when his service rifle allegedly went off accidentally in Baramulla district of Jammu and Kashmir.
Mudasir Ahmad Naik was hit in both legs when his 12 bore service rifle went off accidentally outside an ATM of a private bank in Sopore town, a police official said.
Naik was taken to Sopore hospital where the doctors referred him to Bone and Joint Hospital here for further treatment, the official added.
Catch the biggest newsmakers and the biggest newsbreaks on CNN-News18, the only news destination. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 paise per month. Contact your cable/DTH operator now!
*Rental/capacity fee of Rs. 130/- as charged by cable/DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Kalank: Alia Bhatt Shares Heartfelt Post, New Photos from Set As She Wraps the Shoot
- Roger Federer to Play French Open for First Time Since 2015
- Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain Actress Saumya Tandon Shares First Photo of Her Newborn Son
- World's Cutest Dog Boo Dies of Heart Break, Take a Look at His Cutest Moments
- Sridevi Bungalow: Janhvi Kapoor Walks Away When Asked About Priya Prakash Varrier Film
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s