ATM Guard Injured After his Rifle Goes Off Accidentally
A private security guard outside an ATM was on Friday injured when his service rifle allegedly went off accidentally in Baramulla district of Jammu and Kashmir.
Image is used for representation purpose only. (Photo: Reuters)
Srinagar: A private security guard outside an ATM was on Friday injured when his service rifle allegedly went off accidentally in Baramulla district of Jammu and Kashmir.
Mudasir Ahmad Naik was hit in both legs when his 12 bore service rifle went off accidentally outside an ATM of a private bank in Sopore town, a police official said.
Naik was taken to Sopore hospital where the doctors referred him to Bone and Joint Hospital here for further treatment, the official added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Taylor Swift Fans Come Out in Support After Former Label Blocks Her From Performing Her Old Music
- Instagram Takes Hide Likes Test Global; Influencers Must be on The Verge of Tears?
- FIFA 2022 World Cup Qualifiers: Doungel Scores in Injury Time to Help India Draw With Afghanistan
- Hong Kong Open: PV Sindhu, Parupalli Kashyap Crash Out in Second Round
- Apple MacBook Pro 16-inch Launched With a New Keyboard, Price Starts at Rs 1,99,900