Australian Man Found Hanging from Tree in Bodh Gaya, Suicide Note Found
The deceased has been identified as Heath Allan (33), a resident of Westmead, a suburb of Sydney in Australia.
Gaya: The body of an Australian citizen was found hanging from a tree in Bodh Gaya town of Bihar's Gaya district on Saturday.
The deceased has been identified as Heath Allan (33), a resident of Westmead, a suburb of Sydney in Australia, City Superintendent of Police Anil Kumar said.
The body was found on Saturday morning when some local residents noticed it while passing through Rajapur area, and informed the police. A police officer said that a suicide note was found that mentions a phone number and a request that Heath's sister be informed about the death.
The body has been sent to Anugrah Narayan Magadh Medical College and Hospital, Gaya for post-mortem, he added.
(With inputs from PTI)
Recommended For You
- You Can Now Get Your ‘Made to Order’ Lenovo ThinkPad Laptop; Over 1,00,000 Configuration Options in Tow
- Divorced Man Ties ‘Cursed’ Wedding Ring to Fish, Says Life Has Been Great Since
- New Age Social Media Apps, and a Shocking Problem of Borderline Sexual Content
- Cannot Wait for Dark Mode on WhatsApp? Here is How to Enable it on Android and iOS
- 'Crowilla': Crow or Gorilla? This Absurd Video of a Bird is Leaving Netizens Completely Baffled
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s