Bangkok-bound Jet Airways Flight Suffers 'Suspected Tail Strike'
A Bangkok-bound Jet Airways flight carrying 188 people on Friday suffered "suspected tail strike" and came back to the airport.
This is at least the third incident of a tail strike involving a Jet Airways plane this year. (Image: Reuters)
Mumbai: A Bangkok-bound Jet Airways flight carrying 188 people on Friday suffered "suspected tail strike" and came back to the airport.
The airline said the aircraft landed safely and all the 180 passengers and eight crew members have deplaned.
The aircraft is being inspected by the Jet Airways Engineering team and ground personnel.
The Mumbai-Bangkok flight is delayed and is expected to take off at 1245 hours, the statement added.
This is at least the third incident of a tail strike involving a Jet Airways plane this year.(Get detailed and live results of each and every seat of the state Assemblies in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Telangana, Chhattisgarh and Mizoram to know which candidate/party is leading or trailing and to know who has won and who has lost and by what margin. Our one-of-its-kind Election Analytics Centre lets you put on the psephologist's hat. Know interesting facts and trivia about the elections. Elections = News18)
Recommended For You
- Aquaman Movie Review: Jason Momoa, Powered by Amber Heard, Shines in DC's Newest Superhero Film
- Makdee Actress Shweta Basu Prasad to Marry Long-time Boyfriend Rohit Mittal Today, See Pics
- Amitabh Bachchan OnePlus Brand Ambassador's Samsung Galaxy S9 Goes Kaput; Twitter Tries to Help
- It’s Salman Khan Versus Fawad Khan at Pakistan Box Office Next Eid
- Flipkart Honor Days Sale: Discounts on Honor 10, Honor 9 Lite, Honor 9N And More
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s