Bank Manager Who Sought ‘Sexual Favours’ from Woman for Crop Loan Arrested
Rajesh Hivase, manager of a Central Bank of India branch in Buldhana district, is accused of allegedly seeking sexual favours from a woman to clear her crop loan.
Representative image (Reuters)
Nagpur: A bank manager who allegedly sought sexual favours from a woman to clear a crop loan was arrested from the city on Monday, police said.
Rajesh Hivase was arrested by a team of the Buldhana police and the Nagpur Crime Branch.
Hivase, manager of a Central Bank of India branch in Buldhana district, is accused of allegedly seeking sexual favours from a woman to clear her crop loan, police said.
The woman had applied for the crop loan at the bank’s branch at Datala village in Malakapur tehsil. After Hivase allegedly made the demand, she filed a police complaint against him on June 18. The manager had been absconding since then.
DCP (Crime) Nagpur Sambhaji Kadam confirmed the arrest of the accused from the city. “A team of Buldhana police and Nagpur Crime Branch arrested the accused branch manager this [Monday] morning,” he said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13: Shefali Jariwala Claims Asim Riaz Used to Hit on Her, Shilpa Shinde Calls Her 'Sidharth's Puppet'
- Rohit Sharma Fans Go Berserk as Hitman Smashes Consecutive Sixes to Hand NZ Another Super Over Loss
- Walk Ban? Airlines Ground Comedian Kunal Kamra and Twitter's Imagination Takes Off
- 'Not Cute Anymore': Video Capturing Koala Bear's Actual Voice is Freaking Twitter Out
- Bala Devi Signs With Rangers, Becomes First Indian Woman Footballer to Play Professionally in the World