Bengaluru-based Journalist Found Hanging at Home, Probe Underway
Nayaz Khan. who worked as a stringer with local news channel Praja TV, is survived by his wife and daughter.
Nayaz Khan worked as a stringer with a local news channel.
Bengaluru: A city-based journalist was found hanging at his home in KR Puram early on Wednesday. The deceased was identified as Nayaz Khan.
Khan worked as a stringer with local news channel Praja TV. An investigation is underway and police have registered a case of unnatural death under 174 of the CrPC. The body has been sent for post-mortem.
The Deputy Commissioner of Police (Whitefield) and Bengaluru City Police Commissioner T Suneel Kumar visited the spot.
Khan is survived by his wife and daughter.
Recommended For You
- Modified Bajaj Avenger Looks Like a 1247cc Harley Davidson V-Rod - Watch Video
- Fact Check: Did ‘Game of Thrones’ Copy Arya Stark Slaying the Night King Sequence from an Indian Show?
- Ranveer Singh Wishes 'Papa' on Father's Day 2019 with a Throwback Picture and Millennial Hashtags
- Karthik, Chahal and Shankar Visit Manchester United
- #FactCheck: Did Super Mario Creator Really Tweet Picture of Mario and Luigi Kissing?
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s