Bengaluru Boy Sets Mother Ablaze After She Denies Him Money, Video Goes Viral
The woman has sustained injuries on face, chest and hands and is undergoing treatment at a private hospital.
Bengaluru: Another video of a boy inhumanly treating his mother has surfaced in Bengaluru. 20-years-old Utham is seen setting his mother ablaze after she denied giving him money. The incident reportedly occurred on December 6.
Utham and his mother, Bharti, had reportedly gotten into a heated argument over money as Bharti thought her son would spend it on alcohol. In a fit of rage, Utham threw petrol on her and set her ablaze. Bharti's husband doused the fire and rushed her to a private hospital immediately.
Bharti has sustained burn injuries on face, chest and hand and is still undergoing treatment in the hospital. Meanwhile, her husband has lodged a complaint against her son. Utham is reportedly on the run and police are trying to nab him.
On Saturday, a similar incident came to light when a video of a boy thrashing his mother with a broom surfaced on social media. The accused, Jeevan (19), has been taken into custody after the police registered a suo-motto case against him.
Recommended For You
- Payal Rohatgi Files Complaint Against Ajaz Khan Over Derogatory Video
- I Hope I Can Get Gold: PV Sindhu Doesn't Want to Miss Opportunity After Reaching 1st Final of 2019
- WWE Star Triple H Has a Special Gift for the Cricket World Cup Winning Team England
- Tiger Shroff, Disha Patani Step Out for Dinner Date Amid Breakup Rumours, See Pics
- PUBG Mobile: Here are Top Five Features Added With Season 8