Bengaluru Entrepreneur's Arm Bitten Off By Crocodile
Mudit Dandwate, the co-founder and CEO of Bengaluru-based health startup Dozee, had gone for a drive near the lake with his friends and two dogs
Mudit Dandwate, the co-founder and CEO of Bengaluru-based health startup Dozee. (Facebook)
Bengaluru: A young entrepreneur’s left arm was bitten off by a crocodile in Thattekere Lake, Ramanagaram district, Karnataka.
Mudit Dandwate, the co-founder and CEO of Bengaluru-based health startup Dozee, had gone for a drive near the lake with his friends and two dogs. Mudit was taking a walk near the lake when both his dogs ran towards the water. He jumped into the water to bring them back but didn’t notice the crocodile which ripped apart his left arm.
Mundit, an IIT Bombay alumnus, is being treated at Hosmat Hospital in Bengaluru. According to reports, doctors are using a process called debridement to clean the dead tissues. The wound will be kept open for a few days and doctors will close it once they are sure it won’t turn infectious.
The District police have registered a case against Mundit for trespassing the restricted forest area.
Recommended For You
- This New Algorithm to Map the Universe May Solve Its Mysteries
- Salman Khan's New Pic With His 'Most Loving' Dog is Winning Hearts on Internet, See Here
- Woman Scribbles ‘It’s Real’ After Being ‘Dead’ for 27 Minutes
- Here's Why Indian Fans are Rooting for Pakistan to Beat New Zealand in World Cup Match
- Pakistan's Eerily Similar Results to 1992 World Cup Win Has Fans Praying For Another Miracle
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s