Bengaluru Most, Kolkata Least Forgetful City, Says Uber Survey
A survey conducted by app-based cab aggregator Uber showed that Bengaluru was the most and Kolkata the least forgetful cities among the five metros including Delhi, Mumbai and Hyderabad.
Uber Logo (Representative image)
Kolkata: A survey conducted by app-based cab aggregator Uber showed that Bengaluru was the most and Kolkata the least forgetful cities among the five metros including Delhi, Mumbai and Hyderabad.
Uber introduced the Lost & Found India Index, a list of the most frequently, and most surprisingly "lost and found"
items by Uber riders in India.
Besides, the index also includes which days of the week Uber riders tend to be most forgetful.
Most common days to report items as lost in India were Saturday, Friday and Sunday, the survey said.
Most unique items forgotten in Uber cars in India were a cheque worth Rs 15 lakh, keyboard, puppies, expensive watch, expensive footwear, liquor bottles, cabbage, grocery bags and cricket bats.
Most common items forgotten were phone, ring, keys, wallet, hats/caps, bags, license/ID, dongles, charger and
Recommended For You
- Sara Ali Khan Says Her Mother Amrita Singh Didn’t Recognize Her After Her Weight Loss
- Vidya Balan Can’t Stop Gushing About Meeting Hillary Clinton at Isha Ambani’s Sangeet, See Pic
- Mahesh Bhatt on Alia and Ranbir: They’re in Love, You Don’t Need to Be a Genius to Get That
- Christmas Melody or Date-rape Song? Radio Stations Review 'Baby It's Cold Outside' in Light of #MeToo
- 'Try Something New, Come to Italy' - Cristiano Ronaldo's Challenge to Messi
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s