Seats (2018) 59/59 seats
Andhra Pradesh3/3 seats
Himachal Pradesh1/1 seats
Madhya Pradesh5/5 seats
Uttar Pradesh10/10 seats
West Bengal5/5 seats
Total Strength: 245
Bengaluru Most, Kolkata Least Forgetful City, Says Uber Survey
A survey conducted by app-based cab aggregator Uber showed that Bengaluru was the most and Kolkata the least forgetful cities among the five metros including Delhi, Mumbai and Hyderabad.
Uber Logo (Representative image)
Kolkata: A survey conducted by app-based cab aggregator Uber showed that Bengaluru was the most and Kolkata the least forgetful cities among the five metros including Delhi, Mumbai and Hyderabad.
Uber introduced the Lost & Found India Index, a list of the most frequently, and most surprisingly "lost and found"
items by Uber riders in India.
Besides, the index also includes which days of the week Uber riders tend to be most forgetful.
Most common days to report items as lost in India were Saturday, Friday and Sunday, the survey said.
Most unique items forgotten in Uber cars in India were a cheque worth Rs 15 lakh, keyboard, puppies, expensive watch, expensive footwear, liquor bottles, cabbage, grocery bags and cricket bats.
Most common items forgotten were phone, ring, keys, wallet, hats/caps, bags, license/ID, dongles, charger and
Recommended For You
- Elon Musk Deletes Facebook Pages of Tesla, SpaceX On a Twitter Challenge
- Royal Enfield Interceptor INT 650 Spotted Testing in India, Launch Imminent
- 3 Navratra Recipes that are Healthy and Sumptuous
- Shahid Thinks Mira Would Date This Bollywood Star If They Were Not Married
- Zaheer Khan, Sagarika Ghatge Reveal Their Untold Moments of Love in This Candid Video