Bengaluru New Year Horror: Share your Experience
If you have been a victim or a witness of the night's horrors, tell us about it.
December 31 proved to be a night off horrors for women who stepped out looking for a night of merriment. MG Road, Brigade Road and Church Street - the glitzy heart of India's tech capital transformed into a melee where drunken revellers shouted lewd remarks, harassed and even molested women on the streets. All this, even as state government claimed that 1500 policemen were deployed in the area.
A day later, a shocking CCTV video has surfaced, showing a woman being followed, groped and beaten to the ground by perpetrators. This time, the location was't a party destination along a high street, but a quiet residential neighborhood. What ails Bengaluru? News18 is looking to give Bangaloreans a voice.
If you have been a victim or a witness of the night's horrors, tell us about it in the form below.
If you wish to remain anonymous, you can leave the personal information fields blank.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Dimple Kapadia Quashes Hospitalisation Rumours, Says 'I am Alive and Kicking'
- Watch: Smriti Irani Performs 'Talwar Raas' with Swords at Cultural Event in Gujarat
- Deepika Padukone’s Witty Response to Fan Saying ‘I love you’ to Ranveer Singh Goes Viral
- Exclusive | WWE Star Charlotte Flair Opens Up on Rivalry-Friendship with Becky Lynch and Why She Can't Resist Indian Food
- Italian Council Floods Minutes After Rejecting Steps to Combat Climate Change