Bharat Bandh: Jana Sena Chief Pawan Kalyan Supports Congress Call
Pawan Kalyan called out to his supporters asking them to mark peaceful protests against rising fuel prices.
File photo of Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan. (PTI)
New Delhi:Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan has extended his support for Monday's Bharat bandh call given by the Congress. Kalyan has asked his supporters to mark peaceful protests to demand regulation of rising fuel prices.
Congress and the Left parties have called for a nationwide shutdown on Monday (September 10) in wake of rising prices. The shutdown will be observed between 9 am to 3 pm, keeping in mind the any inconvenience for the public, according to the Congress.
Opposition parties like the Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK), Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD), the Left front and Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) have extended their support to the shutdown. All India Kisan Sabha (AIKS) has announced its support.
The shutdown will be observed in Kerala, Maharashtra, Karnataka, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Telangana, Bihar and Haryana.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- U2 Mumbai Concert: Ranveer-Deepika Wear Fanny Packs, Sachin Tendulkar Attends
- Priyanka Chopra Wraps up The White Tiger, Reminds RajKummar Rao to Keep Sending Memes
- WWE TLC 2019: Date, Time, Match Card and Everything You Need to Know
- Premier League: Chinese TV Pulls Arsenal Match after Mesut Ozil's Uighur Comments
- WhatsApp Will Sue Businesses That Bombard Users Will Bulk Messages