Bharat Bandh: Jana Sena Chief Pawan Kalyan Supports Congress Call
Pawan Kalyan called out to his supporters asking them to mark peaceful protests against rising fuel prices.
File photo of Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan. (PTI)
New Delhi:Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan has extended his support for Monday's Bharat bandh call given by the Congress. Kalyan has asked his supporters to mark peaceful protests to demand regulation of rising fuel prices.
Congress and the Left parties have called for a nationwide shutdown on Monday (September 10) in wake of rising prices. The shutdown will be observed between 9 am to 3 pm, keeping in mind the any inconvenience for the public, according to the Congress.
Opposition parties like the Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK), Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD), the Left front and Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) have extended their support to the shutdown. All India Kisan Sabha (AIKS) has announced its support.
The shutdown will be observed in Kerala, Maharashtra, Karnataka, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Telangana, Bihar and Haryana.
Recommended For You
- ICC World Cup 2019: Australians Asking Fans to Not Boo Smith & Warner is Strange: Bairstow
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas Arrive in Paris Ahead of Joe Jonas-Sophie Turner's Wedding, See Pics
- Xiaomi's Poco F1 64GB Variant Gets Yet Another Price Cut in India; Now Costs Rs 17,999
- Anushka Sharma Heads to Brussels for Shoot, Will Join Virat Kohli in London Soon
- Deja Vu? Imran Khan Turning Chauffeur For Emir of Qatar Reminds People of Earlier Example
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s