Bihar CM Nitish Kumar Admitted to AIIMS After Fever, Problems in Eyes and Knees
Kumar was admitted to the private ward of the All India Institutes of Medical Sciences on Tuesday morning.
File photo of Bihar CM Nitish Kumar.
New Delhi: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar was admitted to the AIIMS here for a health checkup on Tuesday, a source at the hospital said.
Kumar was admitted to the private ward of the All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) around 8.30 am, the source said.
The chief minister was admitted to the hospital with complaints of fever and problems in his eyes and knees. The exact diagnosis is yet to be known, the source said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- How Many of Us Choose Heart Over Mind: Kangana Ranaut Supports Priyanka Chopra for 'Jai Hind' Tweet
- Jio Effect: Tata Sky Broadband Offers 6 Months Additional Usage on Annual Plans
- India Women's Football Team to Play Two Friendlies Against Uzbekistan
- Not Just a Dropped Pin: Spacewalking Scientists Add Parking Spot to International Space Station
- Ashes 2019: Did Archer Mimic Smith's Unique Batting Style?