Bihar Police Lodge FIR after RJD MLA Receives Abusive Comments on Her Facebook Account
Patepur police station officer in-charge Krishandeo Khaitat said the police will take action against the three accused.
Image for Representation.
Patna: Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) legislator from Patepur Assembly seat, Prema Choudhary, has lodged an FIR against three persons for posting abusive comments on social media against her, the police said on Tuesday.
Patepur police station officer in-charge Krishandeo Khaitat said the police will take action against the accused. According to him, some village youth had used abusive language against the legislator on Facebook. The police will question the three persons named in the FIR.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Watch: Horrifying Video Shows Snake Latching onto Man's Head After He Taunts It
- Alia Bhatt Talks About Her Success Mantra, Says 'Don’t Think Creativity can be a Race'
- Vicky Kaushal to Begin Work on Takht in February After Finishing Sardar Udham Singh
- 'Bhindi,' Coconut, 'Hing' and Raw Turmeric: Chefs Reveal Their Most Hated Ingredients
- OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7 Get OxygenOS 10 Based on Android 10 Update