Bihar Police Rescue Kidnapped Sons of Delhi Businessman
Bihar Police on Wednesday rescued two sons of a Delhi businessman who were kidnapped from Patna airport on Friday. They also arrested four persons connected to the crime, police said.
Patna: Bihar Police on Wednesday rescued two sons of a Delhi businessman who were kidnapped from Patna airport on Friday. They also arrested four persons connected to the crime, police said.
"Police rescued both sons of a Delhi-based businessman -- Suresh Sharma and Kapil Sharma. They were rescued from a village under Karja police station of Lakhisarai on Tuesday night," senior Superintendent of Police (SP) Manu Maharaj said.
The father, Babulal Sharma, deals in marble.
Majharaj said that the brothers, had arrived in Patna on business. They were kidnapped by Ranjit Don, alias Ranjit Mandal's gang. The kidnappers had demanded Rs 4 crore as ransom.
According to the police, Suresh and Kapil were allegedly invited to Bihar by Mandal for a business deal.
Mandal had earlier kidnapped a Haryana-based businessman for ransom but the police had managed to rescue him, also.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Kartik Aaryan Tries to Troll Ananya Panday for Her Pants, She Shuts Him up with Epic Response
- Fans Feel Sorry for Rashami in Sidharth-Asim Fight, Ananya Panday Gives Back to Kartik Aaryan for Trolling Her
- Indonesia 'Hatches' Plan to Give Out 2000 Chicks to Get Children off Smartphones
- WhatsApp Updates: Wait For Dark Mode Continues, And Here is Everything Else on The Agenda
- Hackers Could be Using Your Android Phone’s Camera to Spy on You