Bihar Woman Seals Son's Lips With Glue to Stop Him from Crying
The child’s father said he noticed froth coming out of the boy’s mouth when he returned from work and confronted his wife.
Chhapra: A woman in Bihar’s Chhapra on Saturday reportedly applied glue on her son’s lips to stop him from crying.
The child’s father said he noticed froth coming out of the boy’s mouth when he returned from work. "When I asked my wife, she said he was crying all the time so she put glue on his lips,” he said.
The child was admitted to a hospital and is reported to be out of danger now.
Recommended For You
- Alia Bhatt Shares BTS Video of Her Moving into Her Own Home in New YouTube Vlog
- Sony WH-XB900N Review: Headphones to Buy if Your Wad of Cash Totals to Rs 16,990
- Actress Shobha, Known for Her Role in Magalu Janaki, Dies In Car Accident
- Neena Gupta, Gajraj Rao Meet in London, She Says ‘Jahan Main Jaati Hu Wahi Chale Aate Ho’
- He Gives Me So Much Respect, Sometimes I Feel Embarrassed, Says Kareena Kapoor on Diljit Dosanjh