Bihar Woman Seals Son's Lips With Glue to Stop Him from Crying
The child’s father said he noticed froth coming out of the boy’s mouth when he returned from work and confronted his wife.
Chhapra: A woman in Bihar’s Chhapra on Saturday reportedly applied glue on her son’s lips to stop him from crying.
The child’s father said he noticed froth coming out of the boy’s mouth when he returned from work. "When I asked my wife, she said he was crying all the time so she put glue on his lips,” he said.
The child was admitted to a hospital and is reported to be out of danger now.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Hrithik Roshan-Tiger Shroff's War Stands Tall Over Joker, The Sky Is Pink at Box Office
- Priyanka Chopra Says 'Overworked And Underpaid' Describe Her Best
- 'Such a Cute Ma Sita': People Can't Get Enough of Little Girl Dancing to Drum Beats
- Facebook Friends Who Met for the First Time During Durga Puja Get Married in 4 Hours
- Copenhagen Climate Summit: Arvind Kejriwal Reiterates Focus on Electric Buses, Odd-Even Scheme