BJP Leader Assaults Woman Cop Who Pulled Him up for Rash Driving in MP, Arrested
The sub-inspector stopped BJP leader Mubendra Singh’s motorcycle for rash driving after it hit a child. This enraged Singh who slapped and punched the cop and tore her uniform.
Representative image (PTI)
Bhopal: A Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader who assaulted a woman police officer and tore her uniform in Madhya Pradesh’s Tikamgarh district has been arrested, police said on Tuesday.
On Monday, the sub-inspector stopped BJP leader Mubendra Singh’s motorcycle for rash driving after it hit a child.
Upset at being stopped, Singh and pillion rider Pankaj lashed out at the officer, slapped and punched her and even tore her uniform before fleeing from the scene. However, a police team nabbed Singh, additional district superintendent of police Surendra Jain said. The incident took place while vehicles were being checked in Lidhora area, Jain added.
Recommended For You
- Modified Bajaj Avenger Looks Like a 1247cc Harley Davidson V-Rod - Watch Video
- Ahead of India Vs Pakistan Clash in the ICC World Cup 2019, Bollywood Memes Are a Hit
- Haryana Roadways Tried to Kill Me: Shooting Sensation Manu Bhaker Posts Photo of Accident
- Last Hurrah: Mahindra Thar Signature Edition to Commemorate its First Generation
- #FactCheck: Did Super Mario Creator Really Tweet Picture of Mario and Luigi Kissing?
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s