BJP Mahila Morcha Member, Son Shot at by Kin Over Property Dispute in Delhi's Rohini
The condition of Raj Rani is stable, while her 35-year-old is critical.
New Delhi: A local BJP worker and her son were shot at allegedly by their relative in Rohini's Kanjahwala area Friday morning, police said.
Raj Rani (60), a member of the BJP's Mahila Morcha of the outer district, and her son Netrapal (35) were rushed to the Saroj Hospital with bullet injuries. The condition of the woman is stable while her son is in a critical state, they said.
Raj Rani received bullet injuries on her leg while her son was shot at in his abdomen and a hand.
"There was some property dispute in the family. The victims were shot at by Netrapal's cousin who lives in Haryana," Deputy Commissioner of Police (Rohini) S D Mishra said.
The accused have been identified and Haryana Police will be contacted to arrest them, police said, adding that further investigation was underway.
Recommended For You
- You Have Just Given FaceApp a Perpetual And Royalty Free License to do What They Want With Your Selfies
- Mona Lisa on the Move: Iconic Painting Gets New Spot in Louvre After 14 Years
- After #SareeTwitter, Indian Men Are 'Growing' the New Trend of #BeardTwitter
- Netflix Set to Roll Out a More Affordable Subscription Plan For India; Could be Priced Around Rs 300
- Instagram is Now Hiding Likes on Photos in More Countries; No Point Buying Likes And Views Anymore