BJP MLA Accused of Abusing, Threatening Doctor Goes Underground
A BJP legislator has gone underground after a case was registered against him for allegedly abusing and threatening a government doctor in Madhya Pradesh’s Sehore.
Sehore: A BJP legislator has gone underground after a case was registered against him for allegedly abusing and threatening a government doctor in Madhya Pradesh’s Sehore.
Police have announced an announced reward of Rs 5,000 for help to arrest BJP MLA Jaspal Arora.
Superintendent of Police Manish Kapuria has written letters to the tehsildar and CMO of the municipality, seeking details of the assets possessed by the legislator so that it could be attached if he fails to court arrest.
As many as 21 doctors protesting abusive behaviour of the MLA against Dr CS Suman had struck work and returned to duty only after stringent warning from the Director Department of Health.
Last week, a boy who suffered sexual assault was brought to the government hospital but was not put under medical examination in a timely fashion. On being informed about the delay, Arora called up Suman over phone and allegedly abused him for slackness.
After drawing flak, the police booked the MLA for misbehaving with the government servant.
Recommended For You
- With Thor-Love and Thunder Announced, Here's How Jane Foster Becomes Worthy to Wield Mjolnir
- Dog Makes 200km Journey Through Siberia to Find Owners Who Rejected Her
- German Woman Tries to Buy Audi Car with 'Monopoly' Money, Gets Busted
- Jio Effect: Vodafone Introduces Rs 205 and Rs 225 Prepaid Recharge Plans - Here Are The Details
- Umpire Kumar Dharmasena Admits 'Error' in Awarding England Six Runs in World Cup Final