BJP MP Hans Raj Hans’ iPhone X Stolen During Temple Procession in Old Delhi
A case under the section 379 (punishment for theft) of the IPC was registered at the Hauz Qazi police station
File image of BJP MP Hans Raj Hans (PTI Photo)
New Delhi: Sufi singer and BJP MP Hans Raj Hans lost his mobile phone Tuesday while he was at a procession taken out to commemorate the installation of idols at the Durga Mandir here that was vandalised last week, police said.
Hans realised during the procession that his I Phone XS Max was missing, they said, adding that he tried to look for it but in vain.
Hans, accompanied by Delhi BJP chief Manoj Tiwari, had come to participate in the procession taken out after new idols were installed at the temple in Hauz Qazi's Lal Kuan area. The temple was vandalised on June 30.
A case under the section 379 (punishment for theft) of the IPC was registered at the Hauz Qazi police station and efforts are being made to nab the culprit, a senior police officer said.
Police are checking CCTV footage of nearby areas as well, he added
Recommended For You
- ICC World Cup 2019 | England Are an Incredibly Diverse Team: Moeen Ali
- Amazon Prime Day Sale: There is a 43-inch Samsung For Rs 28,999 And a Fire TV Stick is Bundled With it
- All Variants of The Apple iPhone XR Get Completely Sold Out on Day One of Amazon Prime Day Sale
- Priyanka Chopra Takes Over the Mic From Nick Jonas to Sing 'Sucker' In Karaoke Session
- 'Should Consider Sharing Trophy in Case of Tie' - New Zealand Coach Stead