BJP MP Hans Raj Hans’ iPhone X Stolen During Temple Procession in Old Delhi
A case under the section 379 (punishment for theft) of the IPC was registered at the Hauz Qazi police station
File image of BJP MP Hans Raj Hans (PTI Photo)
New Delhi: Sufi singer and BJP MP Hans Raj Hans lost his mobile phone Tuesday while he was at a procession taken out to commemorate the installation of idols at the Durga Mandir here that was vandalised last week, police said.
Hans realised during the procession that his I Phone XS Max was missing, they said, adding that he tried to look for it but in vain.
Hans, accompanied by Delhi BJP chief Manoj Tiwari, had come to participate in the procession taken out after new idols were installed at the temple in Hauz Qazi's Lal Kuan area. The temple was vandalised on June 30.
A case under the section 379 (punishment for theft) of the IPC was registered at the Hauz Qazi police station and efforts are being made to nab the culprit, a senior police officer said.
Police are checking CCTV footage of nearby areas as well, he added
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Love Aaj Kal Box Office Day 4: Kartik Aaryan, Sara Ali Khan's Film Earns Rs 31.26 Cr
- Sara Ali Khan Reacts to Love Aaj Kal Box Opening, Karan Johar Rubbishes Student of The Year 3 Rumours
- Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite Review: The Battle With The OnePlus 7T is Too Close to Call
- Meet Fred, the Mini Service Horse, Who Travelled First Class to California
- IndiGo Offering Discounted Tickets at Just Rs 3,499 for International Flights