BJP Worker Found Dead in Bengal's Hooghly, Party Blames TMC
The death of Kashinath Ghosh has led to a war of words between the BJP and the Trinamool Congress. BJP is alleging Trinamool Congress behind the death of the party worker.
Image used for representation.
Kolkata: Body of BJP worker was found floating in a canal in West Bengal's Hooghly district today.
The death of Kashinath Ghoshhas led to a war of words between the BJP and the Trinamool Congress. BJP is alleging Trinamool Congress behind the death of the party worker, NDTV reported.
There have been several clashes between the two parties in the past, with each side accusing the other of spreading violence.
Less than a week ago, a Trinamool Congress worker was allegedly killed by BJP supporters in Goghat. Six BJP supporters were arrested after the incident.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Sacred Games 2's Surveen Chawla Says She 'Had to Go Backwards' to Play Jojo Mascarenhas
- Shraddha Arya Suffers Head Injury While Performing on Nach Baliye 9, Actress Momentarily Blacks Out
- 'Superman': Tiger Shroff Deadlifts 200KG With an Ease, Impresses Ishaan Khatter and Fans
- Ashes 2019: Steve Smith Returns to Bat After Nasty Blow to the Neck
- Yezdi Motorcycles to Make India Entry Soon; Instagram, Website Goes Live