12 Students Injured in Blast at Private School of Kashmir's Pulwama District
Twelve students were reportedly injured in an explosion at the Falah-i-Millat school in Pulwama’s Narbal town.
Pulwama: TA blast at a private school in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama district left at leat 12 students injured on Wednesday, police said.
The explosion took place inside the school in Narbal village of Kakapora area in the south Kashmir district this afternoon, a police official said.
He said at least 12 students of class 10 were injured in the blast that rocked the school when they were taking winter tuition.
The injured students have been rushed to a hospital for treatment and there condition is stated to be stable, the official said.
He said police officers have reached the spot and are ascertaining the nature and circumstances of the blast.
A case has been registered and investigation taken up.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Will You Have to Link Your Aadhaar With Facebook, WhatsApp And Twitter Accounts?
- Nick Jonas Signalling I Love You to Priyanka Chopra is the Gold Standard for Romance
- Dwayne The Rock Johnson Ties the Knot With Laura Hashian in Secret Hawaiian Wedding, See Pics
- Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor, Varun Dhawan-Natasha Dalal's Weddings to Have This in Common
- Are Your Cable TV And DTH Subscriptions Set to Become More Affordable?