Body of Farmer Found with Throat Slit in Jharkhand, Police Suspect Land Dispute
The body has been sent for post-mortem examination. No arrests have been made so far and the investigation is on.
Medininagar (Jharkhand): A farmer was killed by unidentified persons over a suspected land dispute in Palamau district, police said Monday.
The incident occurred at Dulsulma village under Satbarba police station limits on Sunday night.
The assailants slit the throat of 45-year-old Nageshwar Singh, said Deputy Superintendent of Police, Bhola Prasad Singh.
"No arrests have been made so far and the investigation is on," he said.
The body has been sent for post-mortem examination.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Joe Jonas Celebrates James Bond Themed Birthday with Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas and Sophie
- DDCA to Name Stand After Virat Kohli in Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium
- Captain America's Peggy Carter Says Her Story with Steve Rogers Had Fitting End in Avengers Endgame
- Ashes 2019: Steve Smith Returns to Bat After Nasty Blow to the Neck
- Yezdi Motorcycles to Make India Entry Soon; Instagram, Website Goes Live