Body of Indian Techie Killed in Kansas Reaches Hyderabad
The mortal remains of the Indian engineer, who was shot dead in the United States in an apparent hate crime incident, arrived at the international airport on Monday night.
Late Srinivas Kuchibhotla, right, poses for photo with his wife Sunayana Dumala in Cedar Rapids, Iowa/AP
Hyderabad: The mortal remains of the Indian engineer, who was shot dead in the United States in an apparent hate crime incident, arrived at the international airport on Monday night.
The body was taken to his residence in Bachupally area of the city after it arrived in a flight at Shamsabad.
Srinivas Kuchibhotla (32), working at the Garmin headquarters in Olathe, was killed in the shooting on Wednesday night. Another Indian and his colleague Alok Madasani was injured in the incident.
The incident took place at Austins Bar and Grill in Olathe in Kansas City in the US state of Missouri.
Ian Grillot, an American, was injured when he tried to tackle the accused, Adam Purinton (51), who was arrested on Thursday morning, five hours after the incident.
Purinton had reportedly yelled "get out of my country" before opening fire on Kuchibhotla and Madasani.
Recommended For You
- New Game of Thrones Stills Show Winterfell Gearing Up For Battle Against the Night King
- The Death of the Early Internet: A Crisis of Eventuality
- Driver Cries after Crashing Rs 4 Crore Lamborghini Huracan Performante Supercar – Watch Video
- First Ever Interstellar Object May Have Hit Earth Five Years Ago
- Haystacks, Helicopters and Hema Malini: Will Mathura Choose 'Dream Girl' in Lok Sabha 2019?
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s