Body of Missing Software Engineer Found Stuffed In Suitcase, Thrown in Drain in Hyderabad
Locals found the suitcase near a school in Suraram colony and informed the police officials.
(Reuters image only for representational purpose)
Hyderabad: A body of a woman who worked as a software engineer was found stuffed inside a suitcase and thrown into a drain on Sunday in Suraram colony in Medchal, a small town just outside Hyderabad city.
Locals found the suitcase near a Krishi High School in Suraram colony and informed police officials.
The woman, identified as Lavanya, was a native Ramachandrapuram in East Godavari district. She had been missing for the last two days, the police said.
Hyderabad police have registered a case and sent the woman's body for post-mortem.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- From Singing at Railway Platform to Recording Song for Film, Ranu Mandol is Inspiration to Many
- Leonardo DiCaprio Questions Lack of Media Interest in Amazon Fire, Alia Bhatt, Arjun Kapoor Express Concern
- Jio Effect: Tata Sky Broadband Offers 6 Months Additional Usage on Annual Plans
- India vs West Indies | In-form Rohit Sharma Should Open in West Indies: Ganguly
- Woman Abandoned by Boyfriend on a Road Trip Assumed She was Being Pranked