Bodycare International sets up manufacturing unit near Dehradun
Bodycare International Ltd, one of India's leading brands in kids innerwear, thermals and loungewear on Thursday set up a manufacturing unit at Selaqui near Dehradun as part of its market expansion plans. "Our constant thrust is on cutting edge research and technology to manufacture ultimate comforting and elegantly styled intimate apparels for our valued patrons. "This unit will not only prove beneficial for the brand but also generate employment opportunities for residents of the town and nearby areas," Director of the company Mithun Gupta said while inaugurating the manufacturing unit. Setting up of the unit is part of the company's plans to achieve the goal of Rs 400 crore in varied clothings line like inner-wear, thermals, kids wear etc, he said. The company has targeted an estimated phase wise investment of approximately Rs 150 crore in infrastructure and working capital to achieve this target over the next five years, he said.
Recommended For You
- Novak Djokovic Eyes Semis After Dismissing Alexander Zverev at ATP Finals
- Apple iPhone X Catches Fire During iOS 12.1 Update Process; Company to Investigate
- Millie Bobby Brown's Emotional Post After 'Stranger Things 3' Wrap Has Fans Worried
- Samsung to Launch Galaxy A9 in India This Month; First Phone Ever with Quad Cameras
- Karan Johar Apologises for Hurting Northeast Sentiments, Says It was 'Unintentional'