BPSSC SI Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 1717 Posts at bpssc.bih.nic.in; Last Date 30th Nov 2017
Candidates applying for this post should be of minimum 20 years of age and maximum 37 years for male and 40 years for female candidates for general category candidates.
Candidates eligible and interested can apply on the official website bpssc.bih.nic.in
BPSSC SI Recruitment 2017 online applications process has begun on the official website of Bihar Police Sub-Ordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) - bpssc.bih.nic.in. Bihar Police Sub-Ordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) has invited applications to fill 1717 posts of police sub-inspector via. (Advt. 01/2017). Last date for applying online is 30th November 2017. Candidates eligible and interested can apply on the official website by following the steps given below:
How to Apply for BPSSC SI Recruitment 2017 Online?
Step 1 – Visit the official website - bpssc.bih.nic.in
(Advt. 01/2017) बिहार पुलिस बल में वर्ष 2017 में पुलिस अवर निरीक्षक के रिक्त पदों पर नियुक्ति हेतु ऑनलाईन आवेदन इस लिंक से करें.’
Step 3 – Click on ‘B.P.S.S.C. Online Application’
Step 4 – Click on ‘Register and make payment’
Step 5 – Enter all details
Step 6 – Make online payment
Step 7 – Click on ‘Fill Application Form’
Step 8 – Enter registration number you received via SMS and details asked
Step 9 – Download confirmation page and take a print out for further reference
The General and OBC category candidates are required to pay registration fees of ₹700 and candidates from SC/ST category have to pay ₹400 online via debit/credit card or through net banking.
1. Candidates applying for this post should be of minimum 20 years of age and maximum 37 years for male and 40 years for female candidates for general category candidates.
2. Candidates of reserved categories have relaxation in upper age limit up to 40 years for BC/EBC and 42 years for SC/ST.
Candidates should hold a graduation or bachelor’s degree from a recognised and registered institution/university.
The BPSSC police sub-inspector recruitment written examination will be conducted in two sessions viz Preliminary and Main exam.
Candidates must go through the advertisement notification as mentioned below to know various eligibility criterion in detail:
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Internet's Favourite Singer to Trolls' Easiest Target: Can We Leave Ranu Mondal Alone?
- Australia's Emily Smith Suspended for Posting Team News on Instagram
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Review: A Lot of Style And Even More Substance
- Akshay Kumar, Kareena Kapoor's New Good Newwz Poster Unveiled Ahead of Trailer Release
- Matthew Perry Thinks the Joker Copied Chandler Bing's Iconic Dance Moves in 'Friends'