Bullet-ridden Body of Youth Found Near Encounter Site in Anantnag Day After Gunbattle
Twenty-year old Nasir Ahmad Mir's body bore bullet wounds and was recovered near the encounter site in Achabal area in the morning, an official said.
Image for representation.
Srinagar: The body of a 20-year-old college student was recovered on Tuesday near an encounter site in Jammu and Kashmir's Anantnag district, where a militant and an Army officer were killed a day ago, police said.
Nasir Ahmad Mir's body bore bullet wounds and was recovered near the encounter site in Achabal area in the morning, an official said.
The body of Mir, a resident of Checki Achabal, was taken into custody by the police and sent for post-mortem, the official said.
Major Ketan Sharma and a militant were killed, while another officer and two troopers were injured in an encounter between the security forces and the ultras in the Achabal area on Monday, the official added. Youth
Recommended For You
- I Hope I Can Get Gold: PV Sindhu Doesn't Want to Miss Opportunity After Reaching 1st Final of 2019
- Perry Continues to Fly the Flag for Women’s Cricket with Ashes Heroics
- Sophie Turner, Joe Jonas Give the Biggest Shout-out to Priyanka Chopra Jonas on Her Birthday
- Will Ravi Shastri Continue As India’s Head Coach?
- PUBG Mobile: Here are Top Five Features Added With Season 8