Bullet-riddled Body of Man Found in J&K's Pulwama District
The police on Friday found a bullet-riddled body of a 45-year-old man who was reportedly working for both militants and security forces in south Kashmir Pulwama district.
Srinagar: The police on Friday found a bullet-riddled body of a 45-year-old man who was reportedly working for both militants and security forces in south Kashmir Pulwama district.
The body of Mohammad Yousuf Lone was found in Gadoora village of Pulwama on Friday morning, a police official said.
The body had multiple bullet injuries, he said, adding that the police was investigating the circumstances in which he was killed.
Preliminary investigation has revealed that Lone was working as an overground worker for militants as well as a source for security forces, the official said.
Recommended For You
- After Pulwama, CRPF Madadgaar Has Become the Lifeline for Kashmiris All Over
- PUBG Mobile Update 0.11.0 With Zombie Mode, Moonlight Mode to Vikendi Map Goes Live: Here Are The Details
- Old Fake Video of SRK Donating Money to Pakistan is Viral. Twitter Responds With #StopFakeNewsAgainstSRK
- Avengers Endgame: Spider-Man Star Tom Holland Almost Confirmed Quantum Realm Theory with This Major Spoiler
- Facebook is a Digital Gangster? UK Lawmakers Believe Mark Zuckerberg Doesn't Show Leadership
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s