Bullet-riddled Body of Man Found in J&K's Pulwama District
The police on Friday found a bullet-riddled body of a 45-year-old man who was reportedly working for both militants and security forces in south Kashmir Pulwama district.
Srinagar: The police on Friday found a bullet-riddled body of a 45-year-old man who was reportedly working for both militants and security forces in south Kashmir Pulwama district.
The body of Mohammad Yousuf Lone was found in Gadoora village of Pulwama on Friday morning, a police official said.
The body had multiple bullet injuries, he said, adding that the police was investigating the circumstances in which he was killed.
Preliminary investigation has revealed that Lone was working as an overground worker for militants as well as a source for security forces, the official said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Anushka Sharma Recalls Dancing to Preity Zinta's Song Bumbro from Mission Kashmir in School
- Airtel TV App Rebranded to Airtel XStream; More Than 350 Live TV Channels in Tow
- Keanu Reeves, Carrie Anne-Moss Are Officially Returning for Matrix 4, And Fans Can't Keep Calm
- Woman Sets Fire to Creepy 'It' Clown Doll which Floated into Her Backyard
- HS Prannoy Trumps Lin Dan to Enter Round 3 of World Badminton Championships