Calcutta University BA, BSc Part I and Semester Result 2018 Declared @wbresults.nic.in. How to Check
Calcutta University declared the B.A, B.Sc Part I and Semester I result 2018 on its official website at wbresults.nic.in.
Calcutta University Result 2018 | Calcutta University has announced its B.A, B.Sc Part I and Semester I result 2018 on Thursday (February 21). Calcutta University declared the B.A, B.Sc Part I and Semester I result 2018 on its official website at wbresults.nic.in.
Calcutta University students who had sat for B.A, B.Sc Part I and Semester I examination can now check their result by putting correct credentials.
How to Check Calcutta University B.A, B.Sc Part I and Semester I Result 2018
Step 1. Visit the official website of Calcutta University at wbresults.nic.in.
Step 2. Click on the tab that says ‘BA, B.Sc (part I) Hons., Gen & Major Exam 2018 Result or B.A / B.Sc Semester - I ( Honours / General / Honours) Exam Result 2018’
Step 3. The website will redirect you to a new page
Step 4. Fill in your roll number, then click on submit.
Step 5. Your Calcutta University B.A, B.Sc Result 2018 will now be displayed on the screen. Download the result and keep a print-out of it for further reference.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bose Frames Review: Music And More, These Are Not Your Standard Sunglasses
- Popcorn Machine Sets Off False Fire Alarm on Finals Day at Denmark Open
- Reliance Jio Diwali Offer: Here's How to Gift a JioPhone This Festive Season For Rs 699
- Rafael Nadal Gets Married to His Partner of 14 Years Xisco Perello
- Sorry Pixel 4 But iPhone Users Can Get Free Unlimited Storage on Google Photos