Calicut University 1st Degree Allotment 2017 Results Declared. Check Your Ranks at cuonline.ac.in
Calicut University has released the 1st Degree Allotment 2017 Results on Tuesday, June 13.
Image for representational purpose only (Image: PTI)
New Delhi: Calicut University has released the 1st Degree Allotment 2017 Results on Tuesday, June 13.
Students can check their results by logging into the official websites cuonline.ac.in and ugcap.uoc.ac. The students will have to log in to the website by using +2 registration number and CAP ID to check allotment status.
The online registrations for Centralised Admission Process (CAP) were submitted from May 20 to June 2 wherein over 1 lakh students have registered.
Last year, the results of CU’s degree trial allotment were released on June 18.
For the academic session 2017-18, University of Calicut has nearly 33 thousand seats on offer through this UG CAP admission process in different programmes. The total seats in the 279 colleges holding affiliation to University of Calicut are over 65 thousand.
Calicut University Trial Allotment Result gives the students an idea about their eligibility to secure admission in their preferred college/ course.
The results of CU’s degree trial allotment were released on June 7 this year after which students had the option to change their results till June 21. After the trial allotment, the students will have the facility to rearrange priority of their options already submitted during the registration by ‘drag and drop’ facility. The results of the revised degree allotment are going to be released June 23.
Steps to check the Calicut University First Degree Allotment 2017 Results:
- Log on to the official website cuonline.ac.in and ugcap.uoc.ac.in
- Click of the Link UG CAP 2017
- You will be redirected to another page
- Enter your roll number and CAPTCHA ID
- Click on Submit
- Download UG CAP 2017 and take print out for future reference
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Did 'Sacred Games' 2 Have an Obvious, Glaring Error in its Season Finale Episode?
- Weekly Tech Recap: Realme 5 Series Launch, Reliance Jio Fiber, PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 Update and More
- Reebok CrossFit Nano 9.0 Review: Slickest Evolution of Versatile Fitness Shoes
- PV Sindhu Chases Elusive Gold at BWF World Championships
- Instead of Putting Unsold Stuff in a Garbage Dump, Amazon Will Donate it Instead