CBI Issues Lookout Notice Against Former ICICI CEO Chanda Kochhar in Videocon Loan Case
In January, the CBI had lodged an FIR against 57-year-old Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and Videocon Managing Director VN Dhoot besides four companies in connection with the controversial loan case.
File photo of former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar. (Reuters)
New Delhi: The CBI on Friday issued a lookout notice against former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar in connection with its probe into the high-profile Videocon loan case, news agency ANI reported.
In January, the CBI had lodged an FIR against 57-year-old Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and Videocon Managing Director VN Dhoot besides four companies in connection with a controversial loan case.
As part of a quid pro quo, Dhoot allegedly invested Rs 64 crore in NuPower Renewables Pvt Ltd run by Kochhar’s husband. She had stepped down from the post of CEO and MD in October last year after media expose of the loan saga. Her tenure at the bank was to end this March.
Details to follow
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Motorola TV With Android TV 9.0 Launched: Price, Features, and More
- OnePlus 7T, OnePlus 7T Pro Specifications Leak Claims to Reveal All New Features
- BSNL Rs 777 Broadband Plan Gets You 50 Mbps Speed And 500GB Data
- A Pakistani Pop-Singer is Facing Legal Action for Threatening PM Modi with Snakes
- UK Clothing Brand Trolled for Trying to Sell Indian-Style Kurta as 'Vintage Boho Dress'