CBI Searches Residence, Office of Recently Sacked Income Tax Commissioner S K Srivastava
Sources in CBI have said the searches were initiated after registering a case against him for alleged cheating, forgery and obtaining undue favours.
Picture for representation. (Image: PTI)
New Delhi: The CBI carried out searches at Noida residence and office of sacked Income Tax Commissioner S K Srivastava, officials said Saturday. The search started Friday and is still continuing, they said.
Sources in the agency have said the searches were initiated after registering a case against him for alleged cheating, forgery and obtaining undue favours.
Srivastava was among several Income Tax officers who were retired by the government recently.
Recommended For You
- Sheila Dikshit, Former Delhi Chief Minister, Passes Away At 81
- Perry Continues to Fly the Flag for Women’s Cricket with Ashes Heroics
- 'Virat Kohli' is a TikTok Star and No We aren't Talking About Team India Captain
- Will Ravi Shastri Continue As India’s Head Coach?
- WWE Star Triple H Has a Special Gift for the Cricket World Cup Winning Team England