195/288 Seats ((145 Seats to Win)
|Wins + Leads||133||31||31||18||13|
CBSE Class 12 Results 2017: How to Apply for Re-verification of Marks
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) announced the Class 12 results for 2017 on Sunday at 10:25am.
New Delhi: Unhappy with board results? Don’t worry! The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has invited applications for re-verification of marks and the entire process is online.
Here’s what you have to do:
Step 2: Click on ‘Apply for verification of marks — Class 12’, enter your roll number, school number and examination centre number.
Step 3: Once you submit this data, you will be taken to the payment gateway, where you have to pay the fee.
Step 4: Don’t forget to check your application status and fee status before closing the window.
The CBSE has allowed 21 days to apply for re-verification of marks.
Similarly, students under Indian School Certificate Examinations (ICSE) can apply for rechecking on the board website www.cisce.org. The deadline to apply for rechecking is June 4, 2017. Post which, the board may not accept requests for rechecking.
However, it is advisable for students to start applying to colleges with the marks thus obtained as registration in many universities, including Delhi University, has already begun.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13: Devoleena Bhattacharjee Slaps Shehnaaz Gill During A Task
- BCCI Chief Sourav Ganguly Wore His Team Blazer From 19 Years Ago, Fans Go Gaga Over 'Dada Swag'
- Watch: Farmer Turns 910-Pound Pumpkin into Boat and Goes for a Ride in Pond
- PUBG Mobile: Erangel 2.0 Arriving in December, Glass Windows and New Items Leaked
- Reliance Jio All-In-One Rs 222 Plan Vs. Airtel Rs 249 And Vodafone Rs 229 Recharge