CBSE Exam Fee Hike for Class 10 and 12 on 'No Profit No Loss' Principle, Says HRD Minister
In a response to a written question, HRD minister Ramesh Pokhriyal 'NIshank' said that the exam fees would be increased from 2020.
File photo of Union Minister for Human Resource Development Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank' (Image: LSTV Grab/PTI)
New Delhi: The examination fee has been increased by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on 'no profit no loss' principle, Union HRD Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal 'Nishank' said on Thursday.
"The Board has increased the examination fees of class X and XII examination 2020 for all students on 'no profit no loss' principle," he told Rajya Sabha in response to a written question.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Sonakshi Sinha's Befitting Reply to Troll Calling Her 'Salman Khan Ki Chamchi'
- Pati Patni Aur Woh Movie Review: Kartik-Bhumi-Ananya Promise Plenty Laughs
- Solskjaer Wants Life Ban for 'Monkey Chant' Spectator at Manchester Derby, City Condemn 'Racist Gesture'
- Apple iPhone in 2021 Might Launch Without Any Ports: Analysts
- Former Mumbai Cricketer Robin Morris Arrested Over Alleged Kidnapping: Report