CBSE Result 2018 for Class 10th Today at cbse.nic.in: Click to Know Passing Marks Criteria
The Central Board of Secondary Education's CBSE Class 10 Result 2018, CBSE 10th Result 2018 will be on its official website cbse.nic.in today at 4 pm.
Illustration by MIr Suhail/News18
The Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE will be hosting the CBSE 10th Result 2018, CBSE Result 2018 today by 4:00 pm, the board has confirmed. The Central Board of Secondary Education's CBSE Class 10 Result 2018, CBSE 10th Result 2018 will be on its official website cbse.nic.in.
Let's go through the Criteria for Class 10th Passing Marks
* In order to be declared as having passed the examination, a candidate shall obtain a grade higher than E (i.e. at least 33 per cent marks) in all the five subjects of external examination in the main or at the compartmental examinations
* For the subject related to practical work, 33 per cent marks in theory and 33 per cent marks in practical, along with 33 per cent marks in aggregate is required
No overall division/distinction/aggregate shall be awarded
* A candidate will be eligible to get the pass certificate of the Board if he/she gets a grade higher than 'E' in all subjects of internal assessment unless he/she is exempted
* Failing this, the result of the external examination will be withheld but not for a period of more than one year
* A language offered as an additional subject may replace a language in the event of a candidate failing in the same provided after replacement the candidate has English/Hindi as one of the languages
Recommended For You
- Rudaali to Daman: Kalpana Lajmi's Films Preceded Their Time
- Pakhi Review: Amateurishly Crafted and Tedious to Watch
- Karolina Pliskova Upsets Naomi Osaka to Win Pan Pacific Open Final
- GoPro Making a Comeback With The HERO7: Will This be Your Next Action Camera?
- Android 9 Pie is Now Available For Your OnePlus 6; Other Phonemakers Could do Well to Learn