CEO of Evening Newspaper Found Dead at Hotel Room in Jaipur
Alok Sharma of 'Bulletin Today' was found dead at a hotel in C-Scheme area here.
Image for representation only.
Jaipur: The CEO of an evening newspaper was found dead at a hotel room in Rajasthan's Jaipur on Saturday, police said.
Alok Sharma (53) of "Bulletin Today" was found dead at a hotel in C-Scheme area here.
Police are suspecting it to be a case of suicide.
"Prima facie, it appears to be a case of suicide," said investigating officer Bagga Ram, adding that the victim's family members had lodged a complaint on Friday night that he was missing.
The hotel staff had informed police that the room occupied by Sharma was closed since Friday night.
Police broke open the door of the room and found him lying on the bed.
Police said no suicide note was recovered.
Recommended For You
- Fact Check: Did the Indian Army Really Perform the #BottleCapChallenge With a Tank in Viral Video?
- Watch: Scary Video of Spider with a Human-like Face on its Back Goes Viral
- FaceApp-like Technology Helps Chinese Police Reunite Man Kidnapped 18 Years Ago with Family
- Was a Brazil Priest Really Pushed Off Stage for Saying 'Fat Women Can't Go to Heaven'?
- German Woman Tries to Buy Audi Car with 'Monopoly' Money, Gets Busted