Chandrababu Naidu's Son Takes Oath as MLC in Special Ceremony
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu's son Nara Lokesh on Thursday took oath as a member of the state Legislative Council, which was followed by chanting of hymns by Vedic scholars to bless him.
Nara Lokesh, son of Andhra Pradesh CM Chandrababu Naidu. (Image courtesy: naralokesh.com)
Amaravati: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu's son Nara Lokesh on Thursday took oath as a member of the state Legislative Council, which was followed by chanting of hymns by Vedic scholars to bless him.
He was sworn in in the Business Advisory Committee room in the legislature complex, apparently to enable the Vedic scholars to chant hymns after he was administered the oath.
Other newly-elected members, however, took oath in the Council hall.
Lokesh and other MLCs were sworn in by the Council Chairman A Chakrapani.
Lokesh was elected to the Council under the MLAs' quota early this month.
According to TDP sources, Lokesh is likely to be made a minister soon.
Besides Lokesh, Karanam Balarama Krishna Murthy, Dokka Manikya Varaprasad, Batchula Arjunudu, M Ravindranatha Reddy, G Deepak Reddy, Pothula Sunita of the TDP, P V N Madhav of the BJP, K Narasimha Reddy and Y Srinivasulu Reddy of the Progressive Democratic Front also were sworn-in as MLCs.
Recommended For You
- Kangana Ranaut Talks About Nationalism, Nepotism & 'Psycho Love'
- All England Open 2018: PV Sindhu Loses to Akane Yamaguchi in Semis
- Pero's Fresh & Vibrant Take On Autumn/Winter Style Wins Hearts At AIFW AW ‘18
- Zuckerberg Goes 007 Mode: Sets up 'Secret Police' to Find Information Leakers in Facebook
- India Joins In As World Prepares To Celebrate French Gastronomy On March 21