Chhattisgarh Man Held for Sexually Assaulting Toddler Daughter
The incident came to light when the girl revealed to her mother that her father had inserted his finger in her private parts.
Bilaspur: A man was arrested on Saturday for allegedly sexually assaulting his three-and-a-half-year-old daughter in Chhattisgarh’s Bilaspur district, police said.
The alleged incident took place in Chatidih area here two weeks ago.
The 33-year-old accused lived at his in-laws’ house with his wife and daughter, said a police official. The alleged crime came to light when the girl complained of pain and revealed to her mother that her father had inserted his finger in her private parts, the official said.
When the woman confronted her husband, he fought with her and fled to his parent's house in Mungeli district. He was arrested after she filed a case at the Women Police Station on Friday.
The accused was booked under IPC section 376 (rape) and the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act. Further probe is on.
Recommended For You
- Amazon beauty presents Vanity Diaries | Episode 3- Discover Tamannaah’s Love For Bling And Everything In Between
- Erica Farnandes-Parth Samthaan's Kasautii Zindagii Kay Gets a New Villain in Alka Amin
- You Have Just Given FaceApp a Perpetual And Royalty Free License to do What They Want With Your Selfies
- Netflix Set to Roll Out a More Affordable Subscription Plan For India; Could be Priced Around Rs 300
- Instagram is Now Hiding Likes on Photos in More Countries; No Point Buying Likes And Views Anymore