Chided by Seniors for Absenteeism, Constable Threatens to Join ISI or Maoists. Gets the Boot
Janjgir-Champa Superintendent of Police (SP) Neetu Kamal said, "Traffic constable Pushpraj Singh used to be absent from work without permission.
(Image for representation only)
Janjgir-Champa (Chhattisgarh): A police constable has been sacked in Chattisgarh after an audio clip of him warning the Sub-Divisional Police Officer (SDPO) that he will turn Maoist went viral.
Janjgir-Champa Superintendent of Police (SP) Neetu Kamal said, "Traffic constable Pushpraj Singh used to be absent from work without permission. Today (Friday), he was dismissed from duty for indiscipline."
But he refused to accept the notice from the Janjgir SDPO, and threatened to become a Maoist or join the ISI (Pakistan intelligence agency) while accusing the department of harassment. The SP sacked him late on Friday.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Jay Bhanushali Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Mahhi Vij, Shares Her First Glimpse With Fans
- OnePlus TV Will be Launched in India in September; Expected to Run Android TV
- 'TB Survivor' Amitabh Bachchan: 75 Percent of My Liver is Gone, Still Surviving on 25 Percent
- Meet Dipesh, 18-Year-Old Dancer from Bengal Who's Trying to Put India on World Ballet Map
- Moon is Glowing Brighter than Sun in NASA's Fermi Gamma-Ray Images