Child Dies in Celebratory Gunfire at Wedding Procession in Arrah
The incident took place in Bihiya in Arrah. Two others were also injured in the firing.
Just a day after a Delhi girl died in celebratory gunfire, a child was killed after being hit by a bullet during celebratory firing at a wedding procession.
The incident took place in Bihiya in Arrah. Two others were also injured in the firing. This development comes a day after a girl died in Mongolpuri area in Delhi after being hit by bullet during a wedding procession.
Earlier on Sunday evening, a teenage girl was critically injured and later succumbed to her injuries on Tuesday, in a celebratory firing at a marriage ceremony in Delhi's Mongolpuri area.
The incident took place when she was standing in the balcony of her residence on the second floor and the marriage procession was passing by the area.
Police sources said, a bullet hit her during an alleged celebratory firing by youths at a marriage party.
The police have registered a case in connection with the incident and one of the men who allegedly indulged in the celebratory firing has been identified, police said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Arunachal Pradesh CM Rides Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 to Promote State Tourism
- Shraddha Kapoor Left in Tears After Hearing Her Brother Siddhant Sing
- Disha Vakani's Husband Mayur Pandya on Actress' Return to Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
- Watch: Ducklings Enjoy Makeshift Water Slide Leaving Netizens Amused
- Google Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL to Launch Today: Here’s How to Watch the Live Stream