CISF Apprehends 20-Year-Old Man with Pistol, Live Bullet at Delhi Metro Station
Vishal Pal had kept the pistol and the live bullet in his bag, and it was detected during x-ray screening of his luggage at 1 pm at the Shahdara metro station.
Image for representation only.
New Delhi: A 20-year-old man was apprehended by CISF personnel at a Delhi Metro station on Tuesday for allegedly carrying a pistol and a live bullet in his baggage, officials said.
Vishal Pal had kept the pistol and the live bullet in his bag, and it was detected during x-ray screening of his luggage at 1 pm at the Shahdara metro station, they said.
Pal was handed over to the Delhi Police as he did not have a gun licence, the officials added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Shah Rukh Khan Says He's Missing Jeff Bezos' ‘Uninhibited Laughter'
- PUBG Addiction: 25-Year-Old Suffers Brain Stroke While Playing Game, Dies
- Street Dancer 3D: Shraddha Kapoor Gets This Special Gift from Varun Dhawan
- Gustav Klimt's Solen Artwork Worth $66 Million Found in Wall of Art Gallery from Where it Went Missing
- Airtel Thanks Offering Users Two-Day Early Access to Big Bazaar 'Sabse Sasta' Sale