Civil Aviation Ministry Mistakenly Deposits Salary in Retired Employee's Bank Account
According to a source, Ramesh, a Multi Tasking Staff personnel, retired in September but the ministry deposited salary for October in his account. Officials are now trying to rectify the mistake.
New Delhi: A former blue collar employee of the Ministry of Civil Aviation, who retired in September, received a pleasant surprise when the salary for October was credited in his bank account due to an error.
According to a source, Ramesh, a Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) personnel, retired in September but the ministry deposited salary for the month of October in his account. Ministry officials are trying to rectify the mistake, the source told PTI.
MTS personnel fall under Group D and work as peons, watermen, security guards and postmen. The Ministry of Civil Aviation did not respond to queries sent by PTI on this matter.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Sharks, Tuna and Other Large Fish May Soon Be Extinct As The Ocean Runs Out of Oxygen
- Gal Gadot Rides Lightning in Wonder Woman 1984 Teaser
- Pati Patni Aur Woh Box Office Day 2: Kartik-Ananya's Film Earns Rs 21.43 Cr
- Star Rated: NASA To Start a 'Robot Hotel' Outside the International Space Station
- Thief Calls Houseowner 'Kanjoos' in a Note after He Returns Empty-Handed