Civilian Killed, Four Injured in Pakistan Firing Along LoC in J&K's Tangdhar Sector
Four civilians sustained injuries in the firing by Pakistani troops, officials said.
Image for representation.
Srinagar: A civilian was killed and four others were injured in a ceasefire violation by Pakistani troops along the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir's Tangdhar sector on Monday, officials said.
The deceased was identified as Mohammed Saleem Awan, 60, they said. Pakistani troops resorted to unprovoked firing this morning. The Indian Army retaliated in adequate measure, the officials said.
Four civilians sustained injuries in the firing by Pakistani troops, they said.
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra on Plans to Start Family With Nick Jonas: It's Something I Definitely Want to Do
- That 5G iPhone You Were Looking Forward To May Not Come Any Time Soon
- Don't Wish to Work With Any Other Bigg Boss 13 Contestant Apart From Sidharth: Shehnaaz Gill
- Microsoft Xbox Series X Code Stolen in Cyber Attack on AMD, Reveals Company
- From Ajay Thakur to Jitender Kumar: Indian Athletes on Police Duty Amid Coronavirus Lockdown