CM Raghubar Das to Launch "Cashless Jharkhand Campaign" on Dec 2
Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das will launch "cashless Jharkhand campaign" from Nagadi block of Ranchi district on December 2 which will continue till December 10 in the state, an official release said on Wednesday.
File photo of Jharkhand, Chief Minister Raghubhar Das.
Ranchi: Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das will launch "cashless Jharkhand campaign" from Nagadi block of Ranchi district on December 2 which will continue till December 10 in the state, an official release said on Wednesday.
Sanjay Kumar, Principal Secretary to Chief Minister, met the representatives of mobile companies and asked them to assist in making the cashless programme a success.
Asking them to make consumers aware about the campaign, Kumar said the Chief Minister desired to make the public and the state smart by connecting the cashless economic system, the release said.
The senior official asked the mobile companies to make their consumers aware about the campaign through bulk SMS or voice SMS.
Kumar asked the companies to strengthen mobile network and increase the speed of internet in the state and if necessary towers could be increased.
Recommended For You
- Huawei P20, P20 Pro: Here is All You Need to Know About The World's First Triple Camera Smartphones
- How Ad Targeting Works on Facebook: Who All Have Access To Your Data?
- Ranbir and Deepika Again: Ex-Flames Walk the Ramp For Mijwan Fashion Show
- Bollywood Actor Jimmy Sheirgill Buys Mercedes-Benz G-Class G 63 AMG SUV Worth Rs 2.18 Crore
- IPL 2018: Chennai Eye Win Against Rajasthan at Their New Home