Congress Lauds 'Men in Blue' for Beating Windies, Gets Trolled on Twitter
The message was posted by Rahul Gandhi-led Congress, which referred the cricketers as 'men-in-blue'. Twitterati was quick to point that the Indian team was playing in white.
India defeated the Windies in the second Test, claiming the two-match Test series 2-0 in Hyderabad on Sunday.
The message was posted by Rahul Gandhi-led Congress, which referred the cricketers as 'men-in-blue' while congratulating them on their win. "Congratulations to the men-in-blue for the 2-0 Test series win against West Indies," they tweeted.
Twitterati was quick to point that the Indian team was playing in white and the term men-in-blue is used when they play in blue jersey during a limited-overs game.
"NOW they need an eye doctor as well something that is blatantly white also looks like BLUE TO INC?" a tweet said. Another condoled the "coluorblindness of Congress's IT cell."
NOW they need an eye doctor as well— Ravi Mishra (@raviauh) October 14, 2018
something thats is blatantly white also looks like BLUE TO INC?
2 min silence for color blindness of INC IT cell— shuchi (@shuchi_sun) October 15, 2018
Kuch bhi 😂😂.....— SUBHAM SHARMA (@subhamparas) October 14, 2018
Man in blue tab bolte hain jab ODI cricket ho...
Y account bhi माननीय श्री @RahulGandhi chala rahe hain kya
Recommended For You
- PUBG Mobile Royale Pass Season 4 coming on November 20: M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather And More
- This Revelation About the 'Eight of Diamonds' Playing Card Has Left Twitterati in Disbelief
- Subramanian: The Trial, Tribulation & Triumph of Ankit Bawne
- Facebook Messenger Crashes Globally
- LPG As Good As CNG In Curbing Pollution: Auto LPG Suppliers To PM Narendra Modi