Congress Worker Killed in Mumbai Allegedly Over a Facebook Post
Manoj Dubey (45) was stabbed by two or three unidentified assailants near Asalpha Metro Station around 1:30 am.
Image for representation only.
Mumbai: A Congress worker was allegedly stabbed to death, reportedly over a post on Facebook, in suburban Ghatkopar here in the wee hours Monday.
Manoj Dubey (45) was stabbed by two or three unidentified assailants near Asalpha Metro Station around 1:30 am, a police official said.
A police team took him to hospital where he was declared dead on arrival, the official added.
Asked about some media reports which said a political post he had written on Facebook could have led to the killing, the official stated that the exact reason for the attack was yet to be ascertained.
A case of murder has been registered, he added.
Recommended For You
- Amazon Alexa Arrives on Android TV, Starting With The Sony Bravia TVs
- Thank You Facebook, For Ruining The Instagram Experience: More Adverts Are on The Way
- India vs West Indies | Great Feeling to be Respected as a Fast Bowling Unit: Bumrah
- New Flaw Detected in Boeing 737 Max 8 Planes, Ban on Flying Continues
- India vs West Indies | Gayle - Jovial and Fun-loving Everywhere, Firm With Youngsters
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s