Constable Posted Outside Shatrughan Sinha's Mumbai Home Accidentally Opens Fire
The incident occurred on Saturday evening at Sinha's residence at Juhu, when the constable, deployed for his security, was handling the weapon.
File photo of Shatrughan Sinha. (Getty Images)
Mumbai: A police constable deployed at Bollywood actor and BJP MP Shatrughan Sinha's residence accidentally discharged a bullet from his service weapon, but no one was hurt, an official said on Sunday.
The incident occurred on Saturday evening at Sinha's residence at Juhu in western suburbs, when the constable, deployed for his security, was handling the weapon, he said.
No one was hurt in the accidental discharge of the bullet, the official said.
The 72-year-old Lok Sabha MP from Patna Sahib in Bihar, who is also a former Union minister, stays on the eighth floor of a building called `Ramayan'.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Salman Khan Promises 'Mad Manoranjan' with Bigg Boss 13 Promo, Announces Launch Date
- Producer Vikas Gupta Reacts to Link Up Rumours With Kasautii Zindagii Kay Star Erica Fernandes
- Renault Kwid Electric Launched In China at Rs 6.22 Lakh, Gets 271Km Electric Range
- Delhi Airport Facial Recognition Trial Calls for Establishment of Cybersecurity Laws
- Mi TV Netflix Support to Finally Roll Out on September 17, Suggests Teaser