Cop Slaps Ex-Serviceman Standing in Bank Queue in Bengaluru, Suspended
A policeman was suspended on Friday for slapping an ex-serviceman, who was standing in the bank queue, over an argument in Karnataka's Bengaluru.
Bengaluru: A policeman was suspended on Friday for slapping an ex-serviceman, who was standing in the bank queue, over an argument in Karnataka's Bengaluru.
The incident, which was reported from Bagalkot, has been caught on camera.
Reportedly, as soon as the bank opened, a huge rush ran towards the gate. It is believed that the cop, in a bid to manage the crowd, ended up slapping the 55-year-old ex-serviceman at least five times.
As per the latest reports, an action has been initiated against the accused cop.
Meanwhile, the Karnataka Police is looking into the matter and has assured that incidents like this are not repeated in future.
Currently, the nation is reeling under the impact of demonetisation drive which was announced on November 8 by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Recommended For You
- After Viral Smoking Pics, Priyanka Chopra's Bikini Photos Emerge on Social Media
- It Went Wrong From My End: PV Sindhu Rues Mistakes in Indonesia Open Final Loss to Yamaguchi
- Deadpool Creator Rob Liefeld Takes Sly Dig at Disney While Confirming Deadpool 3
- Weekly Tech Recap: Xiaomi Redmi K20 Launch, PUBG Mobile Season 8, FaceApp Privacy and More
- Dyson Pure Cool Me Review: The Clean Air You Should Have, And The Peace of Mind Which Follows