CRPF Chopper Catches Fire While Landing at Chintagufa Camp in Sukma
A helicopter belonging to the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) on Wednesday caught fire while landing at Chintagufa camp in Sukma district of Chhattisgarh.
Image for representation only.
Sukma (Chhattisgarh): A helicopter belonging to the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) on Wednesday caught fire while landing at Chintagufa camp in Sukma district of Chhattisgarh.
The fire was caused due to a leakage in the fuel tank of the chopper, a source told to CNN-News18.
None of the crew members and CRPF officers, who were on board the helicopter, were injured in the accident, the source added.
Chintagufa camp is located 45 km inside the deep forests from Dornapal junction on the National Highway 221 that connects Chhattisgarh with Andhra Pradesh.
More details awaited.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- After Pulwama, CRPF Pushes for Peace Online Even as Trolls Fuel Hatred on Social Media
- Streaming Now: Watch Out For The Priyanka Chopra-produced Firebrand on Netflix
- Indian Prodigy Plays Piano at Lightning Speed, Amazes Everyone on 'The World's Best' Show
- Tamil Nadu Woman Becomes First Indian To Get 'No Caste, No Religion' Certificate After 9-Year-Long Battle
- Zarina Wahab to Play Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Mother in His Biopic, Barkha Bisht to Play His Wife
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s