CRPF Chopper Catches Fire While Landing at Chintagufa Camp in Sukma
A helicopter belonging to the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) on Wednesday caught fire while landing at Chintagufa camp in Sukma district of Chhattisgarh.
Image for representation only.
Sukma (Chhattisgarh): A helicopter belonging to the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) on Wednesday caught fire while landing at Chintagufa camp in Sukma district of Chhattisgarh.
The fire was caused due to a leakage in the fuel tank of the chopper, a source told to CNN-News18.
None of the crew members and CRPF officers, who were on board the helicopter, were injured in the accident, the source added.
Chintagufa camp is located 45 km inside the deep forests from Dornapal junction on the National Highway 221 that connects Chhattisgarh with Andhra Pradesh.
More details awaited.
Recommended For You
- ICC World Cup 2019 | Andre Russell - A T20 Giant, a Massive ODI Underachiever
- Kabir Singh Box Office Collection Day 4: Shahid Kapoor-Kiara Advani Starrer Earns Rs 88 Crore
- US Firm States State-Sponsored Chinese Hackers May Have Breached Major Global Telcos
- #WATCH: Shah Rukh Khan 'Lip Syncing' His Mohabbatein Song In Chinese
- All About IAF Mirage-2000 Fighter Jet: India's Hero in Kargil War 20 Years Ago and Now at Balakot
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s