CRPF Jawan Injured in Grenade Attack in Kashmir's Tral
The militants fired a grenade at a joint camp of CRPF and the police at Aribal in Tral town at 10.30pm on Saturday
Image for representation.
Srinagar: A CRPF jawan was injured in a grenade attack by terrorists on a security forces’ camp in Tral area of Pulwama district in Kashmir.
The militants fired a grenade at a joint camp of CRPF and the police at Aribal in Tral town at 10.30pm on Saturday, a police official said.
He said a CRPF constable was injured in the grenade explosion. He was taken to a hospital and his condition is stated to be stable.
No terrorist outfit has claimed responsibility for the attack which came on the first death anniversary of Hizbul commander Burhan Wani.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- PUBG Mobile: Payload Mode Lands Today, Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- People are Copy-Pasting Nick Jonas' Karwa Chauth Tweet but With a Hilarious Twist
- Sara Ali Khan's Bikini Pics from Sri Lankan Getaway Are Proof of Beachside Vacay Done Right
- Apple Watch Saves Another Life; This Time a Man Who Fell Off a Cliff And Broke His Back
- India vs South Africa | Happy to Make Teams Dance to Our Tunes: Shami